Unknown app icon

MyGayDog

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I may sound paranoid about this but my wife sent me a screenshot and there are two unknown notification icons on her screen. Normally I wouldnt care, however I work out of state for weeks on end and I am starting to feel she is cheating on me. Can someone help prove me wrong or help put my mind at ease.

Trying to attach the screenshot and it isnt letting me.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I may sound paranoid about this but my wife sent me a screenshot and there are two unknown notification icons on her screen. Normally I wouldnt care, however I work out of state for weeks on end and I am starting to feel she is cheating on me. Can someone help prove me wrong or help put my mind at ease.

Trying to attach the screenshot and it isnt letting me.

What happens when you click the file button (paperclip)?
And I wouldn't worry about it, they could be anything

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only way to prove that she's cheating on you, if she's using the phone somehow, is to have the phone in your hands. (Or look in her email account if she's using email and you have her password. Assuming the phone is in your name, otherwise it would be illegal.)

MyGayDog

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
When i try to post the screen shot, nothing comes up. As of right now, i have no access to her phone. She texted me a picture that was a screen shot of her phone. As for my concerns, she is always whispering into the phone like she doesnt want to be heard. Making up reasons as to why she is late at responding to texts and when we do talk, very monotone like she doesnt care.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you can't send a screenshot, could you just describe the icons in question? Also the phone make and model and perhaps carrier?

Posted via Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
One way to deal with a cheating (or even just maybe cheating) wife is to learn to embrace the idea and get off on it.

Google "hotwife". :)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs