Help! Galaxy S3 won't charge
My Samsung Galaxy S 3 won't turn on and when it does it turns off right away and it says it needs to be charge and the battery shows up on the screen and it has a red light. I charged it all night and the light turned green so I took it off the charger and it turned on and then off immediately and said it needed to be charged. also when it does charge it keeps vibrating. I don't know what to do please help!
- 08-16-2014, 09:03 AM #2
- 08-16-2014, 09:53 AM #3
- 08-16-2014, 01:11 PM #4
Re: Help! Galaxy S3 won't charge
Sounds like a short in the phone (maybe a shorted capacitor - they all eventually go bad, but usually long after the phone is too old to be of any use). Time for a trip to a repair shop.
- By DashEndar in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:13 AM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM
- By gcraig57 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:31 PM
- By Ruxika in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:22 AM