- 1 Posts
Htc one v (process com.android.phone is not responding
I have htc one v mobile When I try to call some one it shows this msg "process com.android.phone is not responding" after that it goes out of signal for few secs and for almost 15 min I cannot do or receive any call .....
Pls if any body have solution pls share its v frustrating....
- 08-16-2014, 10:57 AM #2
Re: Htc one v (process com.android.phone is not responding
Is the phone still stock? If so, was this something that has just been happening and getting worse or did it just start out of no where with no warning?
I'm thinking trying things like going into Settings/Apps/Manage and locate under ALL your Phone app. Clear cache/data on this app and see if things change.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2014, 10:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:59 AM
- By onizukaeikichi in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:19 AM