Samsung S5 screen?
I got my Samsung S5 yesterday, all fine for a couple of hours but then I started having issues with the screen on it. It is unresponsive, and then it looks like a TV screen with interference! Has anyone else had this issue? I have taken battery off, sometimes that'll fix it, more often than not it doesn't and I have to do it several times before I can use it again.
- 08-16-2014, 01:18 PM #2
Re: Samsung S5 screen?
I've never seen that issue before but it sounds like you got a bad unit.
Exchange it as soon as possible![I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2014, 10:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:24 AM
- By bshorm in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:37 AM
- By sdg1689 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:57 PM