Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Taken Photos with Samsung Mobile phones just dissolve and disappear from Gallery

Hello everyone,

I have a Samsung mobile phone ACE 3.
    I keep on having problems with my photos taken, as a lot of them just dissolve and totally disappear from the Gallery.
    I got into the same problem with my first ACE!
    Has anybody gone through such a problem with Samsung Mobile Phone? Or has a solution to this recurring issue?

Many thanks in advance for any feedback,
    Best,
    barmorio

Default Re: Taken Photos with Samsung Mobile phones just dissolve and disappear from Gallery

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saving the pics to Internal Storage or to an external microSD card? If the card is faulty, it might be causing data loss--try a new microSD card.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Taken Photos with Samsung Mobile phones just dissolve and disappear from Gallery

Dear Ambassador,
    Thank you for your kind reply.
    In fact, it was rather an internal storage.There has not been any manual transfer to the External SD Card. By the way, for what it is worth, my SD Card is indeed already corrupted, so I left it inside my cell phone without activation, as I do not use it frequently. Could it have any incidental impact on internal memory also?
    All the best,
    barmorio

If your external SD card is corrupt, take it out and leave it out. The phone shouldn't require an SD card to be inserted, and it could cause problems.

Dear Ambassador,
    Many thanks to you!
    I will follow your advice and just do that, hoping it would help solve this issue of constantly loosing taken photos once and for all!
    Wishing you all the best,
    barmorio