Stuck on Reboot
Hi, I need help for my Lenovo A706. the thing is when im trying to factory reset my phone it is always stuck in rebooting process. so what i did was i try to do a hard reset (by pressing power button plus volume up and down when i turn it on) but its the same when rebooting it via recovery mode then i try to remove the battery and put it again what happens is that my phone is stuck on recovery mode and try to reboot it again.
i need help please. Thanks in Advance for the replies.
Sorry for my English XD
- 08-17-2014, 01:47 AM #2
Re: Stuck on Reboot
Welcome to Android Central! If you have a microSD card inserted, remove it and try booting again--a corrupt card can cause various problems. Another thing to try would be a new battery. If the bootloop continues, there might be something fundamentally wrong with the firmware.
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 26Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:45 AM
- By brentonbrenton in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:50 PM
- By soma4society in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:38 PM