Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Permanent service denied MMS

Okay. So, I've read up a little on this and nothing has helped me so far. I don't want to do a factory data reset. So, is there any other way to fix this problem? I can't send MMS's (picture messages). And every time I try, it says, Permanent service denied. I have a Coolpad and the service provider is I-Wireless (a Kroger company). I tried to do it the other way by messages>settings>MMS settings>connection>bla bla bla but this is how my phone works. It says...Messages>settings> I scroll down to MMS> and the only options are: Auto-retrieve, Roaming auto-retrieve, Priority settings, creation mode, and Maximum size of MMS. Could someone please help me with this?

Default Re: Permanent service denied MMS

Was there a time when you could send MMS? Are you permitted to send them under the terms of your plan or tariff?

Posted via Android Central App

...if it helps, I have Auto Retrieve checked, Roaming Auto Retrieve checked, Priority Normal, Validity Period Maximum, and Creation Mode Free.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Okay. So, I've read up a little on this and nothing has helped me so far. I don't want to do a factory data reset. So, is there any other way to fix this problem? I can't send MMS's (picture messages). And every time I try, it says, Permanent service denied. I have a Coolpad and the service provider is I-Wireless (a Kroger company). I tried to do it the other way by messages>settings>MMS settings>connection>bla bla bla but this is how my phone works. It says...Messages>settings> I scroll down to MMS> and the only options are: Auto-retrieve, Roaming auto-retrieve, Priority settings, creation mode, and Maximum size of MMS. Could someone please help me with this?
    You should call Customer Care at I-Wireless, and they will guide into a "hidden settings menu", where they will have you change the URL where the MMS stuff is stored (it's different than the location URL that came with the phone). 1-866-594-3644.

Cliff