Adobe flash animation run on android tablet

A

AC Question

Hi guys

Unfortunatelly I do not own any tablet and I wonder how to run flash animation (swf file) on such device. For example I would like to create animation of changing pictures and run it full screen on tablet. Or even add two buttons "next" "previous" to switch between pictures. How to achieve this, is this something complicated ?

And on the other hand do you know what kind of software they use to create such animations on tablet devices presented in shops around, mobile companies etc. ?

Cheers

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys

Unfortunatelly I do not own any tablet and I wonder how to run flash animation (swf file) on such device. For example I would like to create animation of changing pictures and run it full screen on tablet. Or even add two buttons "next" "previous" to switch between pictures. How to achieve this, is this something complicated ?

And on the other hand do you know what kind of software they use to create such animations on tablet devices presented in shops around, mobile companies etc. ?

Cheers
It seems like you are looking for a screen saver type of functionality with the ability to change photos? There are apps in the Play Store to do that, search for photo viewers to display on the device.