Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Adobe flash animation run on android tablet

Hi guys

Unfortunatelly I do not own any tablet and I wonder how to run flash animation (swf file) on such device. For example I would like to create animation of changing pictures and run it full screen on tablet. Or even add two buttons "next" "previous" to switch between pictures. How to achieve this, is this something complicated ?

And on the other hand do you know what kind of software they use to create such animations on tablet devices presented in shops around, mobile companies etc. ?

Cheers

Global Posts
    9,464 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Adobe flash animation run on android tablet

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi guys

Unfortunatelly I do not own any tablet and I wonder how to run flash animation (swf file) on such device. For example I would like to create animation of changing pictures and run it full screen on tablet. Or even add two buttons "next" "previous" to switch between pictures. How to achieve this, is this something complicated ?

And on the other hand do you know what kind of software they use to create such animations on tablet devices presented in shops around, mobile companies etc. ?

Cheers
    It seems like you are looking for a screen saver type of functionality with the ability to change photos? There are apps in the Play Store to do that, search for photo viewers to display on the device.

Default Re: Adobe flash animation run on android tablet

Yes sort of that. Thanks for info.