Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Galaxy S4 LTE Warp A (International phone) Help needed. Root / Knox Question

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Warp A Model SHV-E330K Version 4.4.2 (International)
    Its been a wonderful phone but of course it had a lot of applications in Korean..
    (Including the pain in the as* text messaging that turns everything message into MMS had to change to handcent, which can not set as main because the oh so wonderful Messages program itself would have to be rooted.)
    Trying to Root the phone I used Odin followed the instructions it went through or so I thought.
    It passed the test of Odin but my phone is not Rooted and I now have Knox Warranty Void 0x1

I have factory reset the phone,
    I have wiped the cache partition,
    After trying to reset the phone it always comes up with error.
    I have downloaded a few apps I read about online in hope they would help including Triangle Away (Rooting) which needed SuperUser.
    (SuperUser not able to work because it couldn't find SU binary coding)
    I have even spend a few hours online trying to find anything that would help either reset Knox or
    if it's going to be void why not just continue trying to root it?

So I question my question is.
    Is there a way to reset the Knox count or permanently delete it.
    or if not.. If there is no way to reset it.
    Is there anyone who knows how to root a Model SHV-E330K Version 4.4.2 (International) Galaxy s4 that could help.
    Please. Advise. Programs. Anything would be helpful.

Global Posts
    9,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Galaxy S4 LTE Warp A (International phone) Help needed. Root / Knox Question

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Warp A Model SHV-E330K Version 4.4.2 (International)
    Its been a wonderful phone but of course it had a lot of applications in Korean..
    (Including the pain in the as* text messaging that turns everything message into MMS had to change to handcent, which can not set as main because the oh so wonderful Messages program itself would have to be rooted.)
    Trying to Root the phone I used Odin followed the instructions it went through or so I thought.
    It passed the test of Odin but my phone is not Rooted and I now have Knox Warranty Void 0x1

I have factory reset the phone,
    I have wiped the cache partition,
    After trying to reset the phone it always comes up with error.
    I have downloaded a few apps I read about online in hope they would help including Triangle Away (Rooting) which needed SuperUser.
    (SuperUser not able to work because it couldn't find SU binary coding)
    I have even spend a few hours online trying to find anything that would help either reset Knox or
    if it's going to be void why not just continue trying to root it?

So I question my question is.
    Is there a way to reset the Knox count or permanently delete it.
    or if not.. If there is no way to reset it.
    Is there anyone who knows how to root a Model SHV-E330K Version 4.4.2 (International) Galaxy s4 that could help.
    Please. Advise. Programs. Anything would be helpful.
    Knox is pretty tricky, and I don't think there is a way to delete or reset it without requiring root. Then again, that's only if it's possible.