- 6 Posts
No battery in Droid X
I just recently purchased a Motorola Droid X as-is, no battery included. The person said they didn't know if it worked or not as they didn't have a battery to test it. Long story short, I plugged it in to USB and the green notification light flashed very quickly and went off. Would the phone usually be able to start up on USB power, or is that normal? I want to know if it still works before I go buying a new battery for it.
- 08-16-2014, 06:03 PM #2
Re: No battery in Droid X
Apparently it can be done with some phones but not all. I read somewhere that it can also damage the phone but that may have been wall charger rather than from PC.
This may be of interest:
Posted via Android Central App
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 60Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:30 AM
- By soma4society in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:20 AM
- By ultrrairon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 07:32 PM
- By elissa penn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:20 PM