No space on Samsung Galaxy S5?
I got a new Samsung Galaxy S5, and it still has no sim in it. There are no apps downloaded on it, and there is also a 12GB SD card mounted inside. However, whenever I attempt to download an app, the "Insufficient Storage available" message appears. Why do I have an insufficient amount of storage on my phone when there is nothing I have downloaded on it?
Help would be appreciated!
- 08-17-2014, 12:31 AM #2
Re: No space on Samsung Galaxy S5?
Welcome to Android Central! How big is the microSD card? They don't come in 12 GB sizes. Is it 16 GB? 128 GB?
It would help if you showed us a screenshot of your Settings>Storage screen. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Audrey O in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:41 PM
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 07:19 PM
- By technoboyPMP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:08 PM