Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Receiving pictures on ZTE Valet?

I just upgraded to a "smart" tracfone, the ZTE Valet. My daughter hasn't been able to send me pictures of my granddaughters. What do I have to do to enable this?

Global Posts
    12,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Default Re: Receiving pictures on ZTE Valet?

Send them how? By test? By email?

If it's text, make sure the APN in the phone is set correctly (look at Mobile Phone Carrier Settings for Tracfone - United States - click the "For Android Manual setup click here" link [the word "here"] and you'll get a dropdown with instructions.)

Also, make sure that the format she sends the pictures in (jpg, png, etc) is a format you have an app to use on. Phones don't come with apps to handle all picture formats, and she might be taking the pictures in an app that uses a format you can't read. (Also, if your daughter uses an iPhone, there are other possible problems.)

Default Re: Receiving pictures on ZTE Valet?

Did you ever get it to work? I was having the same problem, and for months it worked fine. I went into the task menu, and there was one listed for messaging. I hit the "x", turned data back on,and was able to receive/send pics. Good luck!