Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default My phone wont start

I have a galaxy S3, and it wont start. I left the video camera on and the storage space was filled up. Nothing was really working, so I tried to restart it. Now it just shows the samsung logo and doesn't load whenever I try to restart it. I tried recovery mode, but what can I do then? I just need to clear up some space, how can I access it? I don't want to do factory reset, I have important things on the phone.

Default Re: My phone wont start

Welcome to Android Central! First, try removing the SD card and then rebooting again. If the SD card is corrupt, it might cause various problems.

If that doesn't work, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

I have the same issues.
    My samsung s3 GT-19300 wont start up at all.
    I have followed your advice however it still doesnt work.
    All I am getting is a black blank screen.
    Please Help urgently.

I am having severe issues with y samsung s3, model GT-19300.
    Basically I had full charge, however tje phone suddenly went off and wont power again, the only thing I was able to see was the samsung logo and thats it.
    I then charged it all night.
    However next day I realised that the phone now wont start up at all, all I can now see is a black blank screen an thats it.
    I have tried things like taking memory card out, took battery out an re-inserted it, also tried to power up using normal method as well as by pressing power button + home button + volume up button.
    However all to no avail.

Please kindly help urgently.