- 6 Posts
problems with Photos and G+
I'm using android 4.4 and ever since adding an extra account to G+ and gmail, I began having problems even with battery reset. I could not view photos in Photos, they were blank even when I refreshed. I'm not having connection issues. Even the gallery would not let me set wallpaper. It would show a loading icon whenever it was loading images from Photos or Gallery. After I cleared the launcher data, I was able to use Gallery again and set a wallpaper. Photos still does not work even after removing Google+ and clearing the data. Eventually Photos was working again except for backup/sync. It kept saying "Backing up.... 10 left" no matter what I did.
Is there a good alternative to Photos and syncing? I'd like to keep my second gmail account, but I want to delete the second G+ account, is there a way to do that?
- 08-16-2014, 11:58 PM #2
Re: problems with Photos and G+
Dropbox is another good service for backing up photos. Doesn't give as much storage as Photos, but it's still a decent amount
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By john7europe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:29 AM
- By CommanderHusky in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:23 PM
- By Ahmad Alajami in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Mirhako in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:45 PM