Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default problems with Photos and G+

I'm using android 4.4 and ever since adding an extra account to G+ and gmail, I began having problems even with battery reset. I could not view photos in Photos, they were blank even when I refreshed. I'm not having connection issues. Even the gallery would not let me set wallpaper. It would show a loading icon whenever it was loading images from Photos or Gallery. After I cleared the launcher data, I was able to use Gallery again and set a wallpaper. Photos still does not work even after removing Google+ and clearing the data. Eventually Photos was working again except for backup/sync. It kept saying "Backing up.... 10 left" no matter what I did.

Is there a good alternative to Photos and syncing? I'd like to keep my second gmail account, but I want to delete the second G+ account, is there a way to do that?

Global Posts
    8,891 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: problems with Photos and G+

Dropbox is another good service for backing up photos. Doesn't give as much storage as Photos, but it's still a decent amount

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan