Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped. (Atrix HD)
I have read and tried the fixes for others phones with this issue. However, they are not working for this phone. Any ideas for what else I can try?
- 08-16-2014, 11:59 PM #2
Re: Unfortunately, Android keyboard (AOSP) has stopped. (Atrix HD)
Welcome to Android Central! Is this the original keyboard that came preinstalled on the phone? Have you considered installing other keyboards, like Google Keyboard or Swiftkey?
Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8558
- 08-17-2014, 12:00 AM #3
- By pcguys in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:07 PM
- By do tell in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:15 PM
- By izanaki in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:55 AM
- By csagona in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:32 PM