- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Phone frozen + battery stuck
My android HTC evo design 4G is frozen and it won't let me turn it off, on top of that my battery is swollen in the compartment and stuck. I was just wondering if there was any possible thing I could do to save my phone without having to take it to a shop. If you have any, and I mean any advice, please tell me.
- 08-16-2014, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Phone frozen + battery stuck
Welcome to Android Central! You probably already know that the swollen battery indicates that it has failed. Are you able to pry it out? Maybe try something like a letter opener wrapped in thin cloth to pry it loose.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
- By PhoneGlow in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:26 PM
- By PhoneGlow in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:21 AM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:48 AM