Ok, my galaxy S5 is connecting to wifi perfectly fine but when I try to go into facebook messanger, google play and other apps that need internet it says ''no internet connection'' or ''Waiting for Network'' and wont allow me to use the app. It's so annoying and a guy from the company told me to restart the whole system and showed me how to but if I do then I lose all apps and pictures and everything that took more then 5 months to get. Does this happen to anyone? Is it my internet that is doing this or what? And how do I fix it?
- 08-16-2014, 11:47 PM #2
Re: Wifi issues.
It's connected to the WiFi, but is anything on that requires a network connection working?
Your device may just not be connecting to Google services, which is necessary for a lot of apps that connect to the internet.
Have you tried putting it into airplane mode and turning it back off? That usually does the trick for me on the rare occasion that it happens.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-16-2014, 11:52 PM #3
- 08-16-2014, 11:54 PM #4
- 08-16-2014, 11:59 PM #5
- 08-17-2014, 12:09 AM #6
- By MONDINGO in forum LG G3Replies: 23Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:37 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:21 PM
- By El Nino Gordo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:42 PM
- By Ahmad Alajami in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM
- By oyeyemi808 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:05 PM