Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC One Mini Sync Manager

Hi, Up until today I have had no trouble connecting my HTC One Mini' phone to sync manager to load photos and videos into my computer.

Today when I connected the 'phone as usual, I waited a long time for the 'phone to be recognised. I have tried about six times since and after a while I get the same message that 'no device connected (4) connect a device. I have checked the connection with the 'phone and computer and they are fine. I have rebooted but to no avail.

Any ideas please

Tony

Global Posts
    13,570 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: HTC One Mini Sync Manager

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi, Up until today I have had no trouble connecting my HTC One Mini' phone to sync manager to load photos and videos into my computer.

Today when I connected the 'phone as usual, I waited a long time for the 'phone to be recognised. I have tried about six times since and after a while I get the same message that 'no device connected (4) connect a device. I have checked the connection with the 'phone and computer and they are fine. I have rebooted but to no avail.

Any ideas please

Tony
    Uninstall HTC Sync manager and check that all the appropriate drivers are installed and updated. Reboot the computer and device then try again. Often times, trying another USB port on the computer could be the problem. So if you haven't already, try another USB port as well.