Phone stuck in twrp
So my samsung galaxy mini 2 (S6500T) can only boot to twrp recovery. From twrp, I can access download mode/bootloader, though odin does not detect the device.
I've fixed this problem before by flashing the recovery through odin, but now odin does not detect the device. So I can't fix it that way.
I have also tried using different cable, but that doesn't fix it. And theres only one port on my laptop.
- 08-17-2014, 09:24 AM #2
- 08-18-2014, 07:01 AM #3
- By helenjoan39 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2015, 05:16 AM
- By TheCasuist in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:32 AM
- By WebOS Refugee in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:31 AM
- By Steve Swift in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:07 PM
- By albo23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:40 AM