HTC one mini 2 problem
So this is just happening, I have charged my phone over night and now it doesn't respond, screen - nothing, holding power button - nothing, but LED light is on.
- 08-17-2014, 04:35 AM #2
Re: HTC one mini 2 problem
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried pressing and holding Power for about 10-15 seconds? If that doesn't do anything, try a hard reset following the instructions at the bottom of this article: HTC One mini 2 Support - Resetting HTC*One*mini*2 (Hard reset) | HTC United Kingdom. Unfortunately, this will also wipe the phone.
How new is the phone? If it's pretty new, you may want to contact your wireless provider or HTC about a replacement.
- By TABird in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2014, 07:12 PM
- By TheCasuist in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:04 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:41 PM