Phone lock app help.. Child keeps deleting everything on my phone

A

AC Question

I have a sozy z1 compact.

Whenever my 3 year old gets a chance to get hold of my phone she takes random photos, uploads stuff to fb, sends texts, calls random numbers... Deletes things.. Its now driving me insane.

I know the easy answer is keep the phone out of her reach, But thats not always doable. Especially in the mornings when she comes in the bedroom knowing if shes quiet she can get the phone and take it back to her room and play on it..

The other day when I got to work and checked my Facebook she had taken a load of photos of me asleep and somehow uploaded them to facebook.

Ive used the phone lock with the pattern and then one with numbers. Then she thinks its a new game for her to play and constantly locks the phone out..

Is there any apps out there which are passcodes with no lockout.. So If she got hold of my phone and guessed the pattern 100000 times it wouldnt lock then phone?

Thanks

Kenn Mondina

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a sozy z1 compact.

Whenever my 3 year old gets a chance to get hold of my phone she takes random photos, uploads stuff to fb, sends texts, calls random numbers... Deletes things.. Its now driving me insane.

I know the easy answer is keep the phone out of her reach, But thats not always doable. Especially in the mornings when she comes in the bedroom knowing if shes quiet she can get the phone and take it back to her room and play on it..

The other day when I got to work and checked my Facebook she had taken a load of photos of me asleep and somehow uploaded them to facebook.

Ive used the phone lock with the pattern and then one with numbers. Then she thinks its a new game for her to play and constantly locks the phone out..

Is there any apps out there which are passcodes with no lockout.. So If she got hold of my phone and guessed the pattern 100000 times it wouldnt lock then phone?

Thanks

If you are rooted, then you're in Luck. So If you are, download lockscreen tweaks. Open the App & Check 'Unlimited Unlock Attemps' . Then Go To xposed and go 'Modules' and Check 'Lockscreen Tweaks'. Lastly, Reboot :) Hope I Helped :) & If you aren't rooted. Download 'AppLock' then Lock the apps you want to lock. :)

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know, very probably. She sounds adorable (from a distance!).

Just wanted to warn you should have Android Device Manager enabled. There are others. On ADM if you get locked out of your phone you can set a new lock on your phone via pc with your Google account which will override the existing lock and get you back in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith