Can't view files on my windowns 8
Till today I had no problems connecting my nexus 5 to my windows 8 laptop.
Today when I connected it via USB (same cable I always use) I can't see its folder on "This PC".
The device is identified since I can see it in devices and printers on the PC and the device is charging but I can't move files to and from. Please help
P.S. It is connected as MTP.
- 08-17-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 08-17-2014, 12:40 PM #3
- 08-17-2014, 05:52 PM #4
Re: Can't view files on my windowns 8
1) Connect directly to the computer, not through a USB hub.
2) Try a different USB port.
3) Try a different cable. There are 4 wires - 2 for charging, 2 for data. One of the data wires (or pins) could be bad.
4) (A long shot.) Try uninstalling the driver, redownloading it and reinstalling it.
- 08-18-2014, 04:30 AM #5
- By Hugger Mugger in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:29 AM