Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.

Front and Back camera Switch Button disappeared, after I erased Phone Storage, only back camera is working now. I have reset the mobile but camera switch button did not appear. Skype front cam, another newly installed cam's front also not working. Please help. Is there any way to fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-17-18-51-16.png  

Default Re: Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.

Try Settings, Apps, All, scroll till you find Camera, then open it and clear data and cache.

Posted via Android Central App

...And welcome to the forums!

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thank you , But I did not find camera app in Settings-->Apps
    Is there any other way ?
    Apps have only three options there, downloaded apps, Sd card, and Running apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehreen Syed View Post
    Thank you , But I did not find camera app in Settings-->Apps
    Is there any other way ?
    Apps have only three options there, downloaded apps, Sd card, and Running apps.
    I'm surprised at that....I would have expected the 'All' option as well.
    You could try Settings, Storage, and clear the Cached Data, although I don't know whether that would be as effective.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for help
    I found All Apps in Settings-->Storage-->Installed Apps
    And Cleared Cache of Camera App
    Restarted the mobile, once again tried to restore, but front camera button did not appear.
    It is qmobile a80.
    I attached screen shots with all available options in app camera. and there is one more thing, camera screen is showing numbers with a sign like memory card, before the number was 4765, now it is 4636 as you can see in screen shots, and it changes randomly.
    Is there any thing I can do ? Or Should I send it to the shop from where I boought it ?
    Regards..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-23-17-59-25.png   Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-23-18-00-56.png   Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-23-18-01-02.png   Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-23-18-01-37.png   Camera Switch button disappeared, Front Cam not working.-screenshot_2014-08-23-18-01-47.png