- 1 Posts
how to unable background apps in samsung grand duos ????????
how to unable background apps in samsung grand duos so that i can unable background apps
and use less memory ??????? and who has the answer to change the default settings for apps to open with which apps ?? i mean if i open an image then opt come if u want to use open thi simage with this app or this app..if i choose any of them for always then it pop ups that change default setting from task manger>change default .......i dnt knw where this task manger is and where is thsi option of default ...i hv searched ol my fone.but dint find this thing .........plz help !!!!!!!!
- 08-17-2014, 11:23 AM #2
Re: how to unable background apps in samsung grand duos ????????
You can disable some apps through the Apps section in Settings.
[Guide] Disabling apps on Galaxy S3 and Tab 2...No root required
However, Android doesn't use RAM the same way Windows does. Android likes having RAM full.
- By mtx079 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2015, 07:34 AM
- By osroubek in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Zakappel in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:46 PM
- By pinardchris in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:02 PM
- By partheep in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:24 AM