Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Shane.rb19

Default Droid RAZR m internal storage error

Today I had about 2gb left of internal storage, and decided to download an app that was 1.74 GB off the play store. Something went wrong because my internal storage is now down to about 250mb, but the app is nowhere to be found, and instead of an open or uninstall option on the play store, there's only the install. I'm thinking the app's downloaded files are somewhere on my phone, taking up space, but I can't did them to delete them. I've checked through my apps folders and downloads files, but found nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Droid RAZR m internal storage error

Go into android --> data --> and find the files for the game and delete them. Do the same for the obb folder. If you have, and it still says that, try to reboot as it may be a glitch

Sent from my LG G3 (D850) via Android Central App

Default Re: Droid RAZR m internal storage error

I couldn't find the files, and rebooting the phone didn't fix it. Do you think the app itself might be down? Its worked on my phone before.