unable to type with Panasonic T21
I have been using a Panasonic T21 Phone for last 3 months. But suddenly i'm unable to type any word. the moment click for any search or type a microphone icon appears asking for speak not allowing to typing. I have CM Security, antivirus, installed at my phone; it doesn't recognize any treads.
Please help me.
debashis guha kolkata, India
- 08-17-2014, 04:44 PM #2
Re: unable to type with Panasonic T21
Does the keyboard pop up all right? Even if it does, the settings may have been disturbed. Go to Settings and look in Language & Input, or Accessibility.
It may also be worth going to Settings, Storage, and clearing Cached Data.
Posted via Android Central App
- By terryh215 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:26 AM
- By JustAlfo in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:41 AM
- By AznRiceBallz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:00 PM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Naman Suri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:23 AM