I keep having to delete hundreds of random sound bites and songs that just appear in my music player. I didn't download them and have no idea where they come from. I have deleted them multiple times yet every couple of days they are right back in my play list what's going on can anybody help me. I have a samsung galaxy s3 from straight talk
- 08-17-2014, 01:02 PM #2
- 08-17-2014, 02:42 PM #3
- 08-17-2014, 03:53 PM #4
Re: possible virus?
Also, anything you see or hear on a web browser or the Youtube app could be sitting in storage, and anything in storage can be picked up by the media scan the phone does when you turn it on - which is where your music and video players get their information. Clear the cache on your browsers, Youtube app and anything else that might have cached some music at some point.
- By Ken Clark in forum Moto X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2015, 08:17 AM
- By lavykins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Venv in forum Android AntivirusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 07:27 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:29 PM