- 6 Posts
transfer files to computer from phone
I have some downloaded files in adobe on my moto.g phone to transfer to my computer. I can see the files there on my phone but cannot view them on my computer.
I have connected the phone to the computer via USB cable and can see older files but not the latest files downloaded.
Is there some sort of delay? I can't understand why I cant see all of my downloads on the computer, when they are there on my phone. Spent all day trying to view them. HELP!!!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-17-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Re: transfer files to computer from phone
Make sure that you're looking in the same folder when you're looking in the phone and when you're looking from the computer. If they're on the phone you should be able to see them in the computer. (But seeing them in Adobe Reader doesn't mean that all the files you see are in the same place. You have to find the files with a file manager like My Files or ES File Explorer to see where they are. (Adobe Reader shows you any pdf files anywhere on the phone.)
- By PowerLemons in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:14 PM
- By Essam H in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Robert Toldi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:47 AM
- By AznRiceBallz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:00 PM
- By Naman Suri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:23 AM