Why is my HTC One not updating to 4.4?
Hello, everyone. I really need help here. I've posted about this question on many other forums, yet I didn't find an answer. My HTC One is 4.3 running Sense 5.5, and I would love to update it to 4.4. Now here's the problem, the phone can't seem to find an update. My carrier is STC. I have never done any modifying. I know all about rooting but I'd like to stay fully stock on this phone. Is the problem that 4.4 isn't released on my carrier? My dad's S4 got the 4.4 update long time ago and I didn't. Help would be appreciated.
- 08-17-2014, 05:48 PM #2
Re: Why is my HTC One not updating to 4.4?
I can't tell you whether your carrier created and released a 4.4 update for the phone, but they're the ones that have to do it. Try calling their tech support number and asking them. (This is assuming that you got the phone from them. If you bought an unlocked phone, you have to get the update from the manufacturer, since carriers only update phones they sell.)
- By Robert Toldi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
- By Jennyjh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:23 PM