Samsung Galaxy S4 broken screen..transfer files
I have Samsung Galaxy S4 with a broken touch screen (not working at all) but the phone is still able to receive messages and stuff. Does anyone have a solution how to transfer files? So far I have heard that MHL HDMI cable adapter should allow me to see the screen on laptop and connecting a mouse to phone would allow me to use the phone. Has anyone tried it?
- 08-17-2014, 05:45 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 broken screen..transfer files
It might, no guarantees. (You'll need a special USB connector to be able to connect both at the same time, or a Bluetooth mouse. I've never tried it)
The shop method is to plug in a working screen temporarily and allow you to copy off the files you need.
Or, if you have USB debugging enabled, use adb to copy the files to your computer.
- By Thepoto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
- By Jennyjh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Omar Nadeem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:23 PM