Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Wink HTC One Car Mode tunein radio problem

Hi.

I use the car app quite a bit with my htc one and was happy enough with the tune in radio app, however. although it is still usable via the car mode menu, I cannot get the radio to actually display in car mode form (in the top right corner, where the album cover would normally be when you play a song. It may have been since I installed tune-in radio pro and replaced it with the stock tunein app (that comes pre-loaded with the phone). It's not the end of the world, but I just found the built in one much easier to navigate when in car mode as it seems to be designed for this purpose

I have tried reinstalling tune in radio free in an attempt to make it work but whichever tune in radio I load into the car mode icons, it just reverts to the normal app, via the car mode, rather than the specific car mode one.

Has anyone come across this before? Any ideas how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks