Problem with wifi on my android
Hey guys i got a problem with my android,when i connect to my wifi i have good conection for like 5-10 minutes but after that its gone but the signal bars still showing the internet is on so i have to toggle wifi off and the on to make the connection work again i checked my router/modem but thats not the problem i think all other devices are able to use the internet without any problems.
- 08-17-2014, 04:34 PM #2
- 08-17-2014, 04:39 PM #3
Re: Problem with wifi on my android
It could also be the wifi radio in the phone overheating after a little usage. That would be covered under the warranty. Toggling wifi in and off has nothing to do with the cache partition.
- By vsbunker07 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:11 PM
- By nancylyons in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:23 PM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2014, 02:59 PM