Android setting problem
Okay. So I disabled the built in apps that I rarely use to make space on my tablet. After that, the settings stopped working. Everything else still works except the settings. I was going to try and do a complete reset where all of my data would get erased since I'm not too attached to anything on my tablet, but the only way I know how to do so is to go into settings. Is there any way I could reset my tablet from a computer? Or anyway I could get the settings to work again? Thank you!
- 08-17-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 08-17-2014, 05:18 PM #3
- 08-17-2014, 05:21 PM #4
- 08-17-2014, 05:29 PM #5
- 08-17-2014, 06:34 PM #6
- 08-18-2014, 02:40 AM #7
Re: Android setting problem
While powered off, try pressing and holding the Power and Vol Up buttons, or Power and Vol Down. Keep them down until you either see the Recovery menu, or the tablet ends up on the homescreen. If it boots up normally to the homescreen, then try some other combination.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:37 PM
- By vsbunker07 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:11 PM
- By IBMJunkman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 03:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:59 PM