Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default S3 won''t turn on please help me

Hello,
    I wanted to root my S4 so I went with the guide from anuj petal on youtube( also androidrootz dot com) but it didn't work basically it told me to place superuser.zip(SU) on my phone and to update my phone with it. So i placed SU on my phone, did the odin stuff with the right .tar file, went to the recovery menu but I got the normal menu, not the clockwork menu. Me not paying attention( I know I am a moron) went to the 2nd option( i believe update from internal file and chose SU file. it was installing it, said error and crashed. Now when I try to turn it on it shows me the first screen saying samsung g3 and I9300 and then I get a black screen. Can someone please help me? I tried factory reset from the same menu but it didn't do anything

Default Re: S3 won''t turn on please help me

It as the apply update from external storage. Now it doesn't work anymore. Can i but the original samsung software on a SD card and use that to update it with because I think I updated my software to superuser(which is like exchanging a car for a tire)

Default Re: S3 won''t turn on please help me

yeah sorry it's about the galaxy S3