Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default verizon moto x

i have a question also on notifications but dont seem to see in the feed whats going on with mine...ugh. so i have notifications " on" for text messaging, deleted fb messenger, i think that may have been the problem butnow recieving notificationof a text in toolbar isnt working nor vibrating or sound. everything else seems tobe notifying me but text i run a business on mostly text and am so frustrating. i recently recieved a message from sms, but was so busy and didnt really pay attention to exactly what it had said about a "forced stop"???!!! help please if you understand lol

Default Re: verizon moto x

Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying the stock Messaging app did a Force Stop at some point? That's probably why you stopped getting notifications. Open the Messaging app again, and see if the notifications start coming through again. If the app keeps force stopping, go to Settings>Apps>All, select Messaging, and Clear Cache. Also make sure the "Show Notifications" box is checked. Then see if the problem persists.