Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default need to retrieve data

I'm having some difficulty retrieving some pics from my old HTC droid incredible. My phone's screen is broken so no image comes on. The second and probably the main issue is that when I put a USB cable from my phone to my laptop is that it only charges the phone. The phone is not set as a drive so it won't let me see any data. The pictures that I want to view are on the phone's internal memory. Is there an app that would let me see what I have on the phone's memory? I no longer use the phone and no service to it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: need to retrieve data

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I'm having some difficulty retrieving some pics from my old HTC droid incredible. My phone's screen is broken so no image comes on. The second and probably the main issue is that when I put a USB cable from my phone to my laptop is that it only charges the phone. The phone is not set as a drive so it won't let me see any data. The pictures that I want to view are on the phone's internal memory. Is there an app that would let me see what I have on the phone's memory? I no longer use the phone and no service to it. PLEASE HELP!!!
    You can try using HTC's desktop sync manager to see if it will pickup the device - if it doesn't, then there's nothing you can do at this point to retrieve the photos without seeing the screen to mount the device to the computer.