- 12 Posts
Hi, I was hoping someone here could help me.. when I try to change my notification LED light to either orange or yellow, it shows up as green only. The red, blue, purple, etc. work correctly but not the orange or yellow.I tried using the LED tester app and when I tested the orange/yellow they still showed up as green. I can't find any info anywhere on why this would be doing this. I tried shutting the phone off and restarting, but I don't know what else to do? I really want to be able to use those colors! Thanks so much in advance. I have a galaxy s5 and verizon.
- 08-17-2014, 09:55 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: LED notifications?!
Well I don't really need to use an app, the notification color choices I'm referring to are within the settings in my texting window...the stock choices that come with the phone.I just saw the LED tester app and thought I would try it just to test out my colors. They were all fine except for the orange/yellow. I also tried an app called light flow but I got the same results. The orange or yellow color just shows up as a green notification light on my phone (which I am already using for other notifications). I know it's just a minor annoyance, but my phone is brand new and it bugs me! I just don't get it. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.
- 08-18-2014, 03:24 AM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
- By gowenfawr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:45 PM
- By the rock 2016 in forum HTC Desire 816Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:40 AM