Getting a samsung Note 3. Will it be easy to connect to my macbook pro?
I have an iphone 4s and have always been a Mac girl since I also have a macbook pro so I always loved mac!
I am now changing phones and discovered the Note 3 and fell in love with it !! I saw it has great reviews too.
I was wondering though if it's going to be easy with my macbook pro if I want to put music in it and for pictures and all? Is it gonna work well?
- 08-17-2014, 10:03 PM #2
Re: Getting a samsung Note 3. Will it be easy to connect to my macbook pro?
It's far easier to put musical content etc. into an Android phone as you don't really have to use iTunes. If you're a windows user, it's all about dragging and dropping but for Mac, you'll just have to download Android File Transfer. The whole procedure is explained on the official download page:
Alternatively you can also check
- By cherrypita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2015, 08:13 PM
- By tdawggg in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:32 PM
- By Blake Decker1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:26 PM