stop text messages sync with hotmail samsung galaxy S5
Just sent a group email through my hotmail account and then found that it sent it as a Group MMS as well! Seems to have started today so don't know what's been changed. When I responded to the group text, it came through my hotmail account as well. I do not use Outlook and all of the responses I see on how to fix this relate to an exchange server? How do I stop this? I don't want to text my friends everytime I send them a Hotmail email. Thanks!
- 08-17-2014, 10:35 PM #2
- 08-18-2014, 03:07 AM #3
Re: stop text messages sync with hotmail samsung galaxy S5
So if I'm reading this correctly, when you send an email, it's also sending as a text? Or do you send the text and get an email when they reply (I had this issue when I got my S4)?
Are you emailing them or someone else? Do you have them stored in your contacts as numbers or their email addresses?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:51 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 05:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:46 PM