- 1 Posts
How can I retrieve app saved toSD external card now that KitKat has happened?
I saved a app called notes & reminders to my external SD card (with important data/notes in it) because I was resetting my android tablet but then when I later went to retrieve it the notes app folder was there but is EMPTY, it does say external SD. Card is mounted but no matter what I try folder is empty I NEED those files! Please help! What can I do? I have android jellybean 4.2 thanks!
- 04-02-2015, 04:19 PM #2
Re: How can I retrieve app saved toSD external card now that KitKat has happened?
If you moved an app to the SD card and then did a factory reset, the app is uninstalled as well. Depending on how the app is coded, the data on the SD card may also be wiped.
- By Agustin Rodriguez Rosado in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 06-10-2015, 02:07 PM
- By pinkpoppy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Elena Jorgenson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:16 PM