sony v heating up
hi, i got my sony v for a year and 7months now. it was wet during an accident (but before that it's already starting to heat up and used battery so fast) at first, i couldn't on it and after puting it in the rice storage, it on but cannot be charge. i change battery so many times until the vendor gave up and said it's the hardware problem already. now im not using it btw, it's already past of it's warranty period.
- 08-17-2014, 10:18 PM #2
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- 08-18-2014, 02:28 AM #3
Re: sony v heating up
Welcome to Android Central! The behavior sounds like a bad battery. Are you saying you already tried a new battery?
Make sure the battery contacts are clean. If you have an SD card inserted, remove it, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Elena Jorgenson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:16 PM
- By pratmodi in forum Moto G Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:33 PM
- By AMbernardo28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:35 AM