sony v heating up
hi, i got my sony v for a year and 7months now. it was wet during an accident (but before that it's already starting to heat up and used battery so fast) at first, i couldn't on it and after puting it in the rice storage, it on but cannot be charge. i change battery so many times until the vendor gave up and said it's the hardware problem already. now im not using it btw, it's already past of it's warranty period.
- 08-17-2014, 10:18 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 08-18-2014, 02:28 AM #3
Re: sony v heating up
Welcome to Android Central! The behavior sounds like a bad battery. Are you saying you already tried a new battery?
Make sure the battery contacts are clean. If you have an SD card inserted, remove it, since a corrupt card can cause various issues.
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Elena Jorgenson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:16 PM
- By pratmodi in forum Moto G Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:33 PM
- By AMbernardo28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:35 AM