Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default my phone is not downloading anything from play store

For couple of days i have been trying to download app on play store. i have karbonn a9+ and whenever i download any app it just shows downloading on my status bar and it even continues till one day. My youtube is also not working the video just buffer for hours and hours it seems like update problem. plz help me with is issue as soon as possible.

thank you

Global Posts
    8,889 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: my phone is not downloading anything from play store

Has this always been an issue? If nothing is working, it might just be that you have a slow data connection which is causing the slow loading times and disconnects.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Does this persist after a reboot? Do you have the same problems on wi-fi and mobile data? Does it only seem to be Google services that are slow? How fast do webpages load in your browser?

I would suggest using Mobogenie instead. I originally had an Iphone and I spent a ton of cash on apps and when I moved phones I was less than thrilled about having to buy everything again. Mobogenie is completely free and it's got everything I need from apps, to sync software. I can even download the apps on my PC and sync them. I totally recommend it. Good luck otherwise!