Broken Samsung S4
I have a Samsung S4. It has cracks on the screen. When I push the power button, it just shows some green on the screen. I am guessing that I cannot sell this because it is no longer functional, or can I?
- 08-18-2014, 01:52 AM #2
Re: Broken Samsung S4
Well you can, but I doubt anyone would want to buy it unless they planned on repairing it themselves. You'd have to sell it for dirt cheap.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-18-2014, 01:55 AM #3
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:50 PM
- By arnestang in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:20 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:48 PM