Double-tap in talkback
I have a samsung s5 and a moto e. Both exhibit the following issue.
When I turn on taptalk, I have to select the button then double tap to activate it, which is awesome. Except that due to a movement disorder I cannot double tap quick enough. Is there a way I can customise the time between taps that registers a double tap event so that it recognises my slow double tap?
- 08-18-2014, 05:04 AM #2
- 08-18-2014, 05:31 AM #3
Re: Double-tap in talkback
I use Tapatalk.Where is this double tap setting you mentioned ?
I just open Tapatalk and then browse the forum to where I want to read .I looked in the Tapatalk settings but didn't see the setting you mentioned, I could have overlooked it though.
Edit: or was that a partial typo and you are referring to talk back
- By chadbaldwin in forum LG G3Replies: 40Last Post: 09-02-2014, 07:29 PM
- By Chamm Padu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:25 AM
- By bulldogs195461 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:06 PM
- By ship69 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:30 PM
- By lh509 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 04:03 PM