I have changed my galaxy s4 for a new galaxy s4 and when I restored my s health account I could see my old data but my new data is not being added to the older data
- 08-18-2014, 05:41 AM #2
Re: s health
Did you have trouble signing up?
It could be just a bug, turn it off and pull the battery out for a few minutes. Put the battery back and turn the phone on.
Sign off your Samsung account. Restart the phone, than login to your Samsung account again and try S-Health again.If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:29 PM
- By Nathan Wright6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:29 AM
- By Mrrikki in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:31 AM
- By Catman51 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:24 AM