Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 Connection problem

It just happens randomly, earlier today I've been browsing and on whatsapp, everything going normal and suddenly it wouldn't load anymore.

I'm connected to a wifi router with a 30mb/s connection from Virgin UK, the connection is working on my laptop (what I'm writing this post from).
    Upon switching to data connection, the problem still existed, where I am allows for H+ and under normal circumstances it works even if slightly slower than 3G but it always worked before.

Please advise, thank you.

Default Re: Galaxy S5 Connection problem

Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify--does the problem only occur on wi-fi, or on mobile data as well? If it happens on either kind of connection, then it probably has more to do with something on the phone itself. Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support. If it persists, you might have to try uninstalling apps one by one until the problem goes away.