Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stuck in Recovery Booting mode
I have tried turning it off, removing battery waiting then pressing volume up, power and home button at same time until Note 3 display came on but it won't let me do anything past that. I am getting nowhere. What can I do? This is a company phone that I have to use daily.
- 08-18-2014, 10:23 AM #2
- 08-18-2014, 10:38 AM #3
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stuck in Recovery Booting mode
Or maybe he/she can try booting into Safe Mode? Although if it's not booting up into Recovery, it doesn't bode well...
Link on how to access Recovery Mode *Thanks, B.Diddy!*
Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By Ammy Khan in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:33 PM
- By Abood Aly in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:43 AM