Need to choose between Xiaomi, Alcatel and Asus
I have a question which if you guys can answer I'd be really grateful for.
Which is the best phone for me between:
1. Alcatel Idol X+
2. Asus Zenfone 6
3. Xiaomi Mi3
I use my phone to take and view pictures and videos, browse the internet, read a LOT of ebooks, answer and send mails, open word / excel documents and other social media apps like pinterest, google plus, etc.
Which phone do you think fits my requirements? If y'all have a better phone I'm open to it it's just that these phones are all in the same price range.
I am getting a lot of conflicting opinions on this and I am thoroughly confused.
- Asus is a fantastic brand and has good service centers in my neck of the woods plus it's processor is superior despite being only dual core vs. the Mi3 quad core and Alcatel octacore.
- Xiaomi has no service centers near me and the phone is available only via flash sale because they're creating a false demand for it plus apparently the Mi4 is supposed to come out in a couple of months so very soon this phone will be "old" and the price will be even lower than what it is now.
- Alcatel is very very new, I know nobody who has bought the Idol X+ and once again service centers are an issue
- The Alcatel processory is MTK which I don't think I'm a big fan of because I had to use it for another phone and that phone gave me a lot of problems after 15-16 months so I am not sure if this is gonna be better.
What do y'all think?
Thank you very much, guys!
- 08-18-2014, 09:47 AM #2
- 08-18-2014, 10:01 AM #4
- 08-18-2014, 10:23 AM #5
- 08-31-2014, 09:35 AM #7
- By Plumillon in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:11 PM
- By terryh215 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2014, 07:41 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:43 AM