I have several Verizon 4G LTE Sim cards standard size. Is there a way I can tell if they are new, ready to activate to a Verizon account, or used?
thanks for your help
- 08-18-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Re: Sim Cards
Only through Verizon, I'm afraid. You could try putting the card into a phone and checking if it's active, but even if it doesn't have an active line, it doesn't mean it's new, unused, or ready for activation with a new line. The only way to tell is to match the SIM Card number VS Verizon's system.
- By Summer Swearingen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
- By ShAdoWSKy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:44 AM
- By arnestang in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:17 AM
- By owais saeed in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:52 AM